Online Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
Please view the requirements page for more details, and ensure the screen is zoomed to exactly 100% before you log-in.
You must not
- use calculators, mobile phones, prepared notes, dictionaries or spell checkers
- access other programs or websites during the assessment
- look at other students' screens
- disrupt other students taking the assessment
- use blank working-out paper, pens, pencils and erasers
- skip questions and come back to them later
- use the full time allocated to finish each assessment
- read and accept the Student agreement that is listed below
- enter your username and your password and tick 'I accept the Student agreement' to login
- return all working-out paper to the assessment supervisor before you leave
- I agree to not leave the test-delivery website during the test session.
- I acknowledge that attempts to access other sites, use other applications or access calculators will be recorded.
- I do not have any unauthorised materials in my possession, including mobile phones, pen readers, Bluetooth/wireless/web-enabled devices, photographic or audio devices, headphones, calculators, dictionaries, thesauruses or notes.
- I will not disrupt other students during the test session. If I finish the test early, I will not visit other websites.
- I understand that this is an assessment of my skills and any actions that I take to gain an unfair advantage will be considered a breach of this OLNA Student agreement.
- I have not undertaken any action that will allow me to gain an unfair advantage.
- I understand that my actions must not affect the performance of other students.
- I understand that I must follow any lawful instructions provided to me by the supervisors or other school staff.
- I understand that penalties apply to a breach of this OLNA Student agreement, such as the cancellation of results for this test.
You may test your systems by using the practice tests.
- Login: [Your school ID]
- PIN: prac14